“At Gold Star Property Management we are committed to delivering great customer service which starts with communication. This is the key to your success and having tenants feel like your house is their home. Our clients are our top priority.”
Are you looking for a rental?
- Let us know what you are looking for. Do you want to live in a certain neighborhood? Do you have children that you want to attend a certain school? Are there certain amenities in a home that you desire?
- We will show you any available openings meeting your criteria. We can meet with you during business hours, evenings and/or weekends.
One Time Service
For the owner who doesn’t have time to fill a vacant property but wants to handle the property once an acceptable tenant has been placed. Breakdown of how Property is handled:
- View Property, Thorough Property Evaluation
- Advertise and Market your Home
- Photos and Upload your Property to the Internet
- Respond in a timely manner to inquires and provide information to Perspective Tenants
- Show your home (including weekends and evenings)
- Process Applications
- Detailed Employment, Credit, Criminal, Sex Offender and Rental Background checks.
- Upon Owners Approval – Execute Lease to Tenant
- Collect Move in Security Deposit, Pet Deposit, and First months rent in Good Funds
- Provide Tenants with Contract Information, Keys, Property Walk-through Form
- Complete Move-in Inspections with New Tenants and have them sign the inspection
THE FEE FOR THIS SERVICE IS 50% OF A FULL MONTHS RENT. ONCE THE TENANT MOVES IN, THE OWNER ASSUMES MANAGEMENT OF THE PROPERTY. GOLD STAR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT WILL SEND THE OWNER THE TENANT’S APPLICATION AND ORIGINAL LEASE ALONG WITH STATEMENT, RENT AND SECURITY DEPOSIT.
Communication is the number one priority of Gold Star Property Management for both the owners and tenants. All the same benefits of the One Time Service, but we will take the worries out of the late night calls; accounting and tenant issues.
- Collection of rent and deal with issues regarding late rent and fees.
- Accounting and Statement for owners and tenants.
- Repair services and Maintenance Contracting
- Driving by the property monthly or as needed
- Communication with tenants, with flexibility and respect.
- 90 day inspections or as needed
- Establish good relations with tenants but with a firm but discreet manner, if one arises
- Clear Communication with owners on costs and repairs
COST OF FULL SERVICE IS 10% OF RENT EVERY MONTH. ROUTINE MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS EXTRA AND ADDITIONAL COSTS MAY OCCUR.